Saturday, October 22, 2011

I AM PhenTOMenal!

I AM a red tabby kitty so Mommy found
this tail for my Tommy Thomas Tales.
HELP:  an illustrator to keep Mommy
from finding more images like this one
Goodness, goodness gracious, my Mommy Mommas is keeping her promise and sitting down this evening to transcribe yet another one of my Tommy Thomas Tales. This tale is about our one, and only one, BIG spat.  Oooh, it was not fun for me nor for Mommy.  Yet now neither of us remembers why we were so very mad at each other.  Hmmm.... I must admit that my stubborn streak may have contributed to our spat.

Very rarely will Mommy Mommas pull "human" on her kitty family - this means she ranks and we must abide by her rules.  On that very evening of our spat, Mommy pulled the big, big "human" and I was so very unhappy as was Mommy.  We went to bed in a scowl and I spent the dark hours in the main room, NOT with Mommy on her bed.

In the wee hours of the dark, Mommy awoke and came to find me.  Very quietly she laid beside me and told me how much she LOVED me, she was sorry we had a spat. Note Mommy did not say she was sorry, no not my Mommy!  Hmmm... maybe, just maybe, my stubborn streak is a reflection of Mommy's, may we say, stubborn streak?!

Another image Mommy found
My heart was on fire with explosive love - I had never felt such a surge of major love before.  Never. All of a sudden I stood up, tail straight up, and told Mommy "I AM PhenTOMenal!"  My tail began flicking back and forth with excitement.

For the very first time I understood I AM - this means I for the very first time I glimpsed the real me, the one without a furry, furry cloak and who knows I AM ONE WITH ALL THAT IS.  Goodness Gracious, this is BIG stuff, very big.

Sometimes spats are the gateway busters, the gateway busters to new dimensions - that is what happened to Mommy Mommas and me on that very evening.   Just this very moment I understand it was the very first step for The POP from My Furry, Furry.  Oh, goodness gracious, what a realization.

So the next time you have a spat with someone you love so VERY much, remember it may just be a gateway buster, something really, really BIG. That is all for now - Meow Weow!

No comments:

Post a Comment